There is no need to go on suffering with shoulder pain, Rivers Hospital in Hertfordshire offers effective treatments for those with persistent shoulder pain.
Whether you need advice on how to manage and control your pain, or you need a course of physiotherapy or even an operation, all the help you need is right here at Rivers Hopsital.
Common procedures can include:
- Arthroscopy of the Shoulder
- Shoulder Surgery (Rotator Cuff)
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shockwave Therapy
Pain Management Consultants can help with a wide range of complaints. They can use a number of different techniques including neuromodulation techniques. radiofrequency denervation and advanced radiofrequency procedures.
PhysiotherapyWhether you have private medical insurance or are a self paying patient, our Physiotherapy team will be happy to see you and make an assessment of your condition and suggest what action you can take. Appointments can happen very quickly and you will normally be seen within a few days. For more information please call our Physiotherapy team on 01279 602632.
Next steps for you
- Your GP will refer you to a consultant orthopaedic surgeon (some do accept self-referral).
- We can arrange for you to see a leading orthopaedic specialist within 72 hours or at a time to suit you.
- Meet with a consultant to discuss your treatment options
- We have little or no wait for surgery, a date will be arranged to suit you.